View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 08:06 PM

Default What should I do with my ex?

Been talking to her a lot more lately, and we’ve been floating around the idea of possibly getting back together. I originally broke up with her because one weekend she went out, got really drunk and blazed, and kissed some random guy at a party. It wasn't even a make out, it was just a kiss, but it really pissed me off that she would do that. And also, we had been having distance problems to begin with, because we go do different schools. I said a lot of mean [censored] to her that made her feel terrible, because I was extremely angry and I thought she deserved it.

While we were broken up, she went out to another party and hooked up with a guy who I absolutely HATE, and she did it purely to piss me off because of all the mean crap that I said to her. I went off on her for that, and then I returned the favor a few nights later with a girl she was friends with in high school. But she has apologized for it, she is sincere in her apology, and I believe her when she tells me that she won't be doing anything stupid anymore when she goes out to party. I apologized too.

I am undecided if I should try to get back together with her. All the anger that we felt before has subsided, and I still like her a lot, but I’m not sure if I should get back together with her, considering everything that’s happened. When I think about all the negatives, I feel like there's no possible way I could be in a relationship with her ever again. But then I also think about the facts that she is a lot of fun to be around, she gives great head, and she lets me SIIHP on occasion. Considering that, it's tough to stay away.

You decide OOT, do I get back together with my ex?