View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 06:25 PM

Default Re: Best cab driver stories

There's really no way to do the guy justice. He was a probably mid-late 70's aged Romanian guy who was probably the most entertaining person I've ever rode in a car with. He picked us up at Bellagio.

He opened by asking me where I was from then told a degrading joke about my race. He segued that into a story about taking "BLAOU BLAOU POW POW" from a woman for a ride because the lady got into the cab and said she had no money. He went into details on that. I then told him I had no money. He didn't like my BLAU BLAU offer.

We cursed at some people in the street and he honked at people that I asked him to. At this point he took us to the Paris, we were going to the Wynn. I think at this point he told us how much he doesn't like Mexicans. Metetron who was riding with us is Mexican.

We drove around some more and he told us about how he took his wife to Catalina and F'd her on the beach until she squirted. He went on about squirting.

Then we passed by a car accident and he speculated that Mexicans had somehow caused it. I asked him if he'd consider adopting me as a grandson and he told me he already had two. I felt slightly rejected. He honked at one of the cars in the accident, a cab, and yelled something at the cab driver.

We drove past the Wynn and he took us to The Venetian. I let him know we wanted to go to the Wynn. He mumbled and said something about Mexicans. I asked him to divulge his secrets on how to make women squirt and he told me but I forgot what he said. I was drunk.

He took us to the Wynn finally and I told him I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]'d him. I knew I couldn't do that guy justice here.