View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 03:31 PM

Default 2nd E-mail

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Brian,

Thank you for your further e-mail.

I'm sorry you are disappointed and angry.

Here are the T & C's from the Free Cash promotion. These were available to you before you signed up for the promotion. The point in question is number 6:

Terms and conditions:

1. Raked hands will only be counted on real money ring game tables, not including tournaments and play money games.

2. Player will be entitled for the prize only if he has submitted this offer during the time of the promotion.”

3. This promotion is personal and is offered to you only.

4. Money will be credited into your account no later then one week after the end of this promotion.

5. Updated stats of your raked hands balance are available 24/7 (info is updated every 24 hours) at www.epvip.com/october.

6. This offer cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offer. All signup/deposit bonuses during the promotion period will be deducted from the player's prize money.

7. EmpirePoker.com reserves the rights to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate any promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever, with or without notice.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Best regards,

Louise
Empire Poker
VIP Players Club
Customer Support Team
www.ep.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did they continue to update my epvip webpage with how many hands I had played and how much I was entitled to if they had no intention of paying that? I have had nothing but a positive experience with every online site I had played, and Empire was one of my favorites (even after the split).