View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 12:49 PM

Default Re: another boring hand because I play bad 3/6 kill Live

sharpie: there isn't much for draws on this board, gutshots with a 6 or A, and OESD with a 3, so the coldcaller rarely has more than 6outs, often just 2pair outs, sometimes just 3outs he called the flop with pretty much anything, tigthened up some on the turn, and "made laydowns" on the river(and or folded unpaired garbage he was chasing, not sure)

CO only has a big number of outs if he has AT-AQ, when I'm ahead, though often has 6outs.

I just called the turn, MP folded

river was a 7, he bet, I called .. he showed J8s, MHIG

my intial thought was to let him continue to bluff with 6outs(my first thought was JTs, QJs, QTs), I don't really like MP coming along with 5-6outs, the pot is big, and I would like to take it down right now. HU I think in this spot its a fairly easy call, call line, 3handed I'm not sure

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, how are your confidence levels lately? I only ask as I've noticed that you've been putting yourself down a bit with your posts. It's not a boring hand and you don't play bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

my confidence is pretty good, 5/10 still hasn't clicked yet, but 3/6 is still letting me destroy it .. my turn decision making of late hasn't been as good as I would like, and I have been making some bad calldowns that I know better than to do.