View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Re: -722BBs over ~90k hands(LC)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Back to your VPIP and pfr- cut it down. Yes a player can win with these stats, but it doesn't look like you can right now. I can name you several winning 10/20 players who have tried a 28-30/20-23 style only to return to a more conventional 25/17 type of game- there's no shame (well not much) in playing fewer hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please work on your reading comprehension.

HE IS PLAYING 22/17 IN 6 PLAYER GAMES

[/ QUOTE ]

He says yup. And that he plays a lot of HU and 3 handed. The truth is he doesn't know. DCW try filtering for 5-6 and posting your stats. And leave tables when they become 3 handed.

Krishan

[/ QUOTE ]

With the 5-6 player filter on - it turns out about half of my hands were played with 5-6 players. I am 24/18.

As for the gains/losses - Its a small sample size since only the recent 25k hands represents my current playstyle, so it seems pretty irrelevant. But for the record. of the 300BBs I lost, 230 of them were from 5-6handed. This accounts for 15k of the 27k hands I am looking at.

I consider myself fairly good at heads up and very short handed. The people on the site I play (its a small site so the regulars know eachother) for the most part will not play HU against me. There is only 1 regular who will go toe to toe with me, and I have started to sit out against him...if I have an edge, it is too small to be worth the variance.

Maybe these people just dont like to play HU, but I think the fact that thwy refuse to post HU against me means something.