View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 02:10 PM

Default Re: $55\'s... Poker > My Business History Paper... Ah, procrastination

You're not helping. The OP earlier said:

"A general rule with my posts is that I don't have any reads."

When multitabling (which is always) I think it's fair to say that I will always have a read on some of the big stacks at some of my tables but I will never have a read on all the big stacks at all of my tables. It's not ideal but that's the way it is and I'm sure that's the way it is for many other players who are nevertheless winning players.

To OP, I routinely fold here. I'm thinking that I'm in fine shape here with over 10 BB left and I'm sure I will get a better opportunity than to play AT against a big stack without a read. If I'm the big stack and you raise me you will be in trouble though to be fair I will almost never openlimp like the bigstack did. If I am though I may just be trying to be cute with AA and you're sick.

I can sure see the argument for raising however, maybe I should be adding plays like raising here to my game - I've been thinking that I hardly ever resteal so I suppose I can't be playing optimally. Then again I think I pick a spot for a resteal better like where my stack is a little more confortable in relation with the blinds, losing 1770 with AT here when the BB is only 150 would be ugly.

Calling seems the worst of your options.