View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 04:57 AM

Default Re: Furgeson says have to be very intelligent! Is he right?

Just a couple things. Lets see how a man of your obvious higher thinking can answer me this.

1) It sounds to me like you think good poker players have to be on the high side of the bell curve of intelligence. If this is true how do you explain me? You seem to believe people know i am an idiot now. But yet anyone who knows me would tell you i am a very good poker player? Therer seems to ba problem here? Please fix it professor! Btw the snobbish attitude you accused me of trying to make chris look like seems to suit you a little bit better than chris. Oh and if book smart has nothing to do with intelligence than why are you calling me an idiot because of punctuation and english? Isn't that book smart sir? You see how you make yourslef look like you are on the lower end of the bell curve yourself? Please explain professor?

2) If you are gonna correct punctuation you beeter make sure you dont make mistakes. Because that makes one look like a bigger fool. The word is meticulous not merticulous but good try. You are cute. But you are way out of your league if you want to battle wits with me. You better stick to the spelling bee's. You are very good at those. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I give you an A-. I'm sure you made many more mistakes but i'm not as anal as you to pick them all out.

How does one find entertainment in picking out misspelled words? You must have an exciting life. I wish i was you! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]