View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 02:37 AM

Default How I got one over on Party muahahaha

<Rant On>
I've been boycotting Party until the R*B thing shook out a little bit. Then, the other night I noticed I had 8498 points. Bad news was I needed 8500 for the jacket. So, I logged in the next night, deposited a whopping $50 and started playing their $0.50/$1.00. (It's kinda like going from dialup to broadband, it's not a place you wanna return to.)
I get to looking and, WTF???!!!, my 8498 points had expired overnight. I call them up and a fairly nice lady restored them with no hassle whatsoever.
Also, I had been curious as to why I hadn't got any VIP offers (since I had a fairly decent history with Party back in "the day"). Well, those 20 raked hands at $0.5/$1.00 must have lit a fire under them, cause I had a call today. Wasn't able to answer it, although when I google the number it is a Party number. Wonder what kind of VIP deal 20 raked hands at $0.5/$1.00 will net me. I don't think it will compare too favorably to my Eurobet deal..... But, hey... I am getting a sweet red windbreaker out of the deal.

Oh, and a footnote. Since Party will allow you to cashout a minimum of $50, I took my $10 profit and played one hand of BJ. F'ing Party is rigged, cause they deal me a 5 and a 6 knowing full well I didn't have any money leftover to doubledown with. (Doubledown Mikey!) Anyway, the BJ score is me, +$10, Party -$10 and I ain't ever playing that BS game again so take that you stingy bastages.

<Rant off>