View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 02:33 AM

Default Re: something is very very wrong

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not trying to complain, because I don't feel I have gotten unlucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel for ya. I am in such a bad place right now in cash games. I know I am not playing great. But, I don't think I am playing awful either. The trouble is that I HAVE been getting extremely unlucky. (and I've played long enough and been here long enough to see all the bad luck whine posts, so I don't say that lightly) I have been getting the money in with the best of it, and losing over and over again. I could list a dozen bad beats I've had this past week where I get stacked as a big favorite (big = 80+ %). And I am talking rivered 2-3 outters, not some guy chasing and hitting a flush on the river. I've had set over set a few times this past week as well, after maybe having it twice the whole rest of the year. Tuesday, I had the good end of set over set, and the guy hit quads on the turn after we were all-in.

Just a few minutes ago I played a hand where I had AK, raise preflop, get minraised by a donk, call, board is AK4, I bet, guy raises, I push, he has QQ and hits his two outter to win. It's been going that way. Yeah, that's a bad beat story. But it's so frustrating to lose to bad play like that. It's not like good players have been beating me. It's bad players making terrible plays when they have the worst of it and winning, that just puts me at the end of my rope in this whole poker thing.