View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 02:04 AM

Default Re: Best cab driver stories

When I went to visit the Citadel in S. Carolina I took a cab (along with my uncle, who was taking me to visit schools) to the hotel. The driver was a dirty looking guy, about 250 lbs, 6 ft +, long dirty blonde hair, generally the Jerry Springer typical cheating husband looking guy. Little did I know how close I was to the truth.

THis guy was the craziest driver I had ever met. He was swerving all over the place and began yelling at the top of his lungs about how he and his wife were offered to go on the Jerry Springer show one time. Turns out his daughter was having an affair with one of the guys who owned the same strip club where his wife worked. He got so angry about the story his driving got more erratic. Meanwhile my uncle and myself are smiling and nodding about "that whore who was working with Jed". It was surreal. We tipped extra at the end for fear of him killing us for a small tip.

Also, he told us that Jerry Springer offers people a sheetload of money to go on. He turned down the offer though, didn't want to look like "trash".