View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 12:24 AM

Default A 10 off against superLAG

PRIMA 5/10 6max

This is probably they laggyist game I have ever played in. There are 3 players with VP$IP of over 65 and they like to raise. The avg. pot is at $112 at this time. Villian is as laggy as they come. After about 100 hands he is 93/50/1.3.
A hand he had played earlier went cap preflop 4 ways, capped on the flop 4 ways, 3 bet on the turn 3 ways, he bets the river and gets called and shows Q4 off suit no pair.

The hand, UTG limps, fold, Hero raises A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img],fold, SB folds, BB Villian 3 bets, limper folds, Hero calls.

Flop: 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Villian bets, Hero calls

Turn: Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Villian bets, Hero calls

River: 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Villian bets, Hero calls

My question is on every street. Do you cap preflop? I think yes. Since no matter what comes on the board I am going to showdown with this hand. Is there any reason I want more money in this pot with no pair? A raise on the flop will not get any that beats mine to fold or slowdown(If he has pocket 2's he will 3 bet it).