View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 10:33 PM

Default Am I weak tight?

Any value betting this river?

Button, I thought at the time was a 2p2er, but don't think so now. He has that avatar that looks like an x-ray of a skull with a tiny brain inside. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I don't know what that is, but I've seen it a couple times. Anyway...... he's about a 30%er, not too aggressive, not too passive. I've been avoiding him a little till I get to see him go to SD.

SB is kind of retarded. Seeing the flop with about half his hands and no preflop raises in nearly 50 hands.

I raises preflop, hoping to isolate the guy next to me in the hijack seat cause he's a weird kind of maniac, but a highly predictable one. That plan didn't work and I was scratching my head through this hand.

Absolute Poker 2/4 Hold'em (5 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP with J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (10 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds, UTG folds.

Turn: (6.50 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, Button checks.

River: (6.50 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero ????

Edit: Cool idea BTW, I'd rather post a hand in this thread, that pollute the first page.