View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 07:21 PM

Default Re: -722BBs over ~90k hands(LC)

Stats seem generally ok. If you don't care about the money, then I guess moving down doesn't do anything to help, but I think everyone cares about money. I know your goal is to improve as best as possible, but this necessarily mean just playing at higher limits. You can learn just as much, or even possibly more playing at lower limits, just as long as you are constantly thinking about your plays. The only difference in playing 5/10 vs 3/6 is that players on average play differently at 5/10. But, as you should have noticed, any random 5/10 game will have a variety of players, and some of those players will be nearly identical to some of the 3/6 players. The only difference is that you in general have tougher oppponents, but you need to learn how to play against each specific opponent, rather then the general bunch.

If your goal is to improve as fast as possible, I think this would best be done by posting far more than you do. I am currently trying to do this, but it is still hard to post as much as I should. Simply playing a higher limit will not improve your play.