View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: I will review YOUR hand.

Hero is CO with T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Table has been 4-5 to a flop without much pre-flop raising.

UTG is 29/10/2 - gambles it up pre-flop, but solid post. Loves suited connectors/gappers regardless of position. That characteristic I hate in this particular hand.

MP1 is 35/4/1.5 - pretty loose all around.

MP2 is 19/12/2 - solid post flop player.

UTG calls, 1 fold, MP1 calls, MP2 raises, 2 folds, Hero 3-bets, 3 folds, UTG calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.

Flop (4 players 12.5 SB) 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

UTG checks, MP1 bets, MP2 calls, Hero raises, UTG calls, MP1 calls, MP2 3-bets, Hero ????

At this point given what MP2 did (raise and call a 3-bet and then check-raise trap the field) my spidey sense states that he is either on a set of 8's or a great flush draw with two overs (AKQJh/KQh). MP1 has been pretty predictable and most likely has paired the board somehow. UTG calling along is probably also on a flush draw or some straight draw here. If it's a straight draw then my Tens are tainted beyond losing just the T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Capping seems pointless since even if I do have the best hand right now, my equity in the pot is in the crapper to the point where I may actually lose money with every bet going in. I can't exactly fold. I want my mommy, but she can't help so I present this to Tiltaholic to see what I should do.