Thread: HS Reunions
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 01:39 PM

Default Re: HS Reunions

[ QUOTE ]
Doesn't sound like you have much else going on that weekend and it gives you a chance to booze it up with lots of people you haven't seen in 10 years. Sounds like a no brainer to me. Plus being single and seeing as how you weren't a loser in HS, it's pretty likely you will have sex.

Oh, and I am shocked to hear that some 2p2ers had horrible HS experiences. Never would have seen that one coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

HS was great. Academically, it was a breeze, and socially it was a non-stop party. My parents worked nights, so my house was party central my senior year(My dad was pretty upset when he came home early and saw a bong, though).

I am korean and grew up in a very white suburb of LA(yup, I was the token asian that hung out with the jocks and scored a 1500 and was in all the AP classes while my buddies didn't even take the SAT). Somehow I got sucked into hanging out mainly with other Asians at Berkeley, which continues to this day. I am hoping to reconnect with my white and black bretheren at the reunion. One of my problems with the reunion is none of my buddies are going, just mostly classmates from my AP classes, some of whom I liked, but most of whom I didn't. I also don't think it will be open bar. I guess I will have to BYOS(Scotch).

I do have other things to do that night, but not until 11pm, and this reunion starts at 7pm. Is it usually an all-night thing? Like go-until-they-kick-you-out? Doesn't seem so since they rented a space($70 at the door, $55 pre-sale). Thanks for the stories, keep em coming!

DN