View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 10:48 AM

Default .5-1 Live, flops low flush w/ action

$0.50-$1.00 Live, 7-handed

The game is starting to get short, and raises aren't quite as large as they were earlier in the night ($3-$8 vs $4-$12). The game seems to be getting loose/passive, but the villian (BB) in question, who is normally fairly loose, has been tightening up at this point. He smoked 2 joints while we'd been playing, the last being approximately an hour ago.

UTG+1 is being fairly playful, making small bets in many pots.

Button is TAG, and I avoid him whenever possible. He calls a lot of hands preflop getting implied odds, but plays mostly straightforward postflop.

I've been betting small on tons of flops lately, but usually folding to significant action behind me. I haven't played a monster hand postflop yet.

BB (~$225)
UTG+1 (~$75)
Hero (~$250)
Button (~$300)

Hero is CO with 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Preflop:
1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $3, folds, Hero calls, Button calls, folds, BB re-raises to $8, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls, Button calls

Flop: ($32) T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
BB bets $25, UTG+1 folds, Hero raises to $100, Button folds, BB goes all-in for $203, Hero goes into the tank...

BB went all-in fairly quickly and stacked his chips in a spread out fashion. I ask him what he has, he says I have to call to find out, but also mentions that he has beat right now. After some thinking time, I ask him again, and he says he'll show me if I fold. His leg is also bouncing up and down.