View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 06:39 AM

Default Some private messages I\'ve received

Paul Phillips assures me it's ok to post these and that I will not suffer any consequences.

You may remember our friend Jumpman23, and his hilarious thread about 10+ tabling the Party $2k. You must try to keep in mind when reading these messages that this is a kid who probably has stats of around ~11/5, and is purely a talentless set miner.

Here are half of what he has sent me in the last 24 hours.

Enjoy!

[ QUOTE ]

I dont recommend it, although I am sure we play together alot. You are certainly not making anything off me, that is if you are a winning play at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You dont even know who I am. The players called out in that post are not me. Maybe if you keep guessing you might figure it out one day. As far as talent is concerned you and I arent even on the same level. There is a good chance that my IQ is double yours. Try Mechanical Engineer, Law School, MBA. By the way I am only 23.

The majority of the players on here that post are clowns like you. I laugh at the majority of your posts.

As far as my game is concerned I believe the only important thing to me is making money, of which I know I make more than you. In fact, it probably isnt even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Also if you were wondering, from what I can tell from the majority of your/others posts prove that you have no f.ukin clue how to play and that most of you are morons. This is the exact reason why I will never post hands in this forum, strictly not to educate you on how to correctly play. I must say that I am pleased that this is the case otherwise I would not be making tons of money. Appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]