Thread: I'm very sorry
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 12:07 AM

Default Re: I\'m very sorry

[ QUOTE ]
I find being called a liar to be the most offensive accusation a person can throw at me. I have lied about nothing regarding these events. Had Mason's message stayed private and turned into a private conversation between paul and mason, it is likely that things would have turned out differently. You may disagree with my hypothesis, you may tell me I am ugly and incompetent, but you are very much out of line in calling me a liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seemed like this whole thing escalated. PP made his critcisms in a somewhat inappropriate way. Using language like "[censored] swinging contest", etc.

Mason's email was also undiplomatic and unconciliatory, demanding an apology first privately then publically, and making an implied threat that PP would be banned.

PP responds by posting the private email, engaging in some childish name calling, and calling people of Jewish background Nazis.

I have to agree with the other poster that no one looked good here, least of all Harrahs, which called a tournament leader board freeroll a tournament of champions, and is accused of reneging on its agreement with the participants in its circuit events. I guess that was what PP was originally discussing, although most of the post was on the moderation of this board.