Thread: I'm very sorry
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Re: I\'m very sorry

This sucks, and here I had even PMed Lloyd about possibly getting PaulP for MTT's next Play a Hand with the Masters and he said he was already in the process. I guess that's out the window. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Oh well, maybe Vince L. will be free.

Here's a Pm I sent Mat yesterday after his post in the other locked thread, seems kinda relevant so I'll post it here:
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Mat,

I just wanted to reply to your post in the WPT forum tonight.

First off,
[ QUOTE ]
Dynasty has made great efforts of late to try to make this forum a friendlier place

[/ QUOTE ]
This is simply factually incorrect. You may say Dynasty has made great efforts of late to try and make the forum "more like he(we?) would like it", "more like it was intended to be" or "more useful to the study of poker" and I might agree with any of those.

However, saying things like 'I already banned someone! Who wants to get banned?? I'll ban you! Try me!!" and other such silliness that Dynasty was posting last week may have a lot of effects, but fostering friendliness, community or maturity would certainly not be among them.

Secondly, some might take issue with the tactic of posting something and then locking the thread to make replies impossible, as it obviously conflicts with the democratic nature of the forum.

Just my .02

'Night,
kneeco.

[/ QUOTE ]