Old 11-09-2005, 06:21 PM

Default Re: Crimson Challenge Midwestern Style

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
imo, the challenge would be hilarious if the amount of water is very large, and the location is one where a bathroom is not easily found.

I don't know the park in NY where they filmed the challenge, but I imagine a bunch of people standing around trying to hold it and having various people run off at some point trying to find a bathroom as being highly amusing....

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point. I objected because it seemed easy to me to simply drop trou and go when needed. But if done in a HIGHLY public area, in the daylight, where a bathroom is not close by, this could be quality.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. i also know that, if in this situation, i would most likely impede the posters progress on leaving the area [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh god I hope we do this in a DC area challenge.

You know I will be one of the competitors right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh we will, for sure. A friend of mine is down for a hot wing competition where the wings he'll be eating need a release form (the flatliners at The Wing Factory). Someone I know had one and couldn't feel his mouth afterwards...

And I'm not sure if you're implying that the two of us could prevent most anyone from going anywhere, or that it'd be funny to see me try to stop your sasquatch ass from getting to a bathroom, but either way I think it'd be hilarious [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the flatliners... I've had 2, some of my friends have had 5+ with one of them downing 15.

You ever ask them about the record there?

49 [censored] wings, and like 4 pitchers of beer. Apparently the guy was wasted.

I'd like to see anyone try to stop me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn that's impressive....in your opinion, how hot are those things?

Do you have any experience with wrestling? If you have any clue on how to defend a few standard take downs, then yes, this would be funny...