View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Crimson Challenge Midwestern Style

In order for you to have a challenge, it really has to be good. Just rehashing old types of ideas isn't getting any money from me, or any other PLATINUM members. I fully understand the spirit of these things, so let me set you straight.

In order for a challenge in a "geographically challenged" area to be attempted, it should have thematic elements that are impossible anywhere else. For Madison, they would be:

1. Eating cheese. I'm talking one of those big-ass wheels of cheddar, ghouda, swiss, Lindberger. Preferably moldy cheese. Something so vile that the video will stink!

2. Cold weather. Any challenge should get bonus points for standing out in John Stockton-style shorts w/ no shirt. If you're, as they say, a little "husky", this is even better. If you, like Stockton, are "pasty", better still.

3. Hot sauce is done. Don't think about hot sauce.

4. Bratwursts, knockwursts, liverwurst, any kind of wursts. Jesus, man.

5. The milk challenge is tired. If you are gonna do it, have your buddy milk the cow, put it into a gallon bucket and you slop it out of there in an hour. This would be worth something.

6. Eat a pound of flour. You only can drink cooking oil to wash it down.

Get the idea? I'm not saying that you can't make it good, but a video of a bunch of upper-midwest 2+2er's vomiting milk is getting precisely ZERO dollars from the investor group, and you'll likely have to pay us for our aggrevation.