View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 04:47 PM

Default Re: Standard Fold RIght?

[ QUOTE ]

As for the bet - its a limp and min bet... ANYONE plays that trash at NL50. The limp could be any 2 suited cards and the minbet could easily be a halfassed attempt at a continuation. Minbets clear pots all the time at this level. The raise might be 2 overcards since the flop is so unimpressive.

BUT... those things aside, you are the first person that has made a good point against a reraise here.

SO what do YOU do? Do you fold?

Edit - noticed is NL100, but there isnt a huge difference in play from my observation.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not a minibet, it's 1/2 pot. it means SOMETHING - could be a club draw looking to get in cheap, could be a weak J, could be 2-pair looking to get raised.

second guy most likely has a strong J, KJ, QJ, etc., maybe 2-pair/set.

with no reads, i'm probably dumping. there are really no cards i'd like to see on the turn, except maybe an A. if i have better reads on these guys as idiots, i probably call and raise a non-club turn (but yet again, any K, Q, or 9, 8, 7 is still probably a bad card for us on the turn)

and i was mostly pointing out that your use of AJ v. 2 random hands is meaningless. do you really think theyd bet/raise with 32o and 6h4h? i didnt think so.