View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 04:40 PM

Default Re: Any eight will win!

[ QUOTE ]
Example 1: NL Tournament 2 players all-in pre-flop, flop comes 332 and old guy to my right says, "damn I folded 2-3"

[/ QUOTE ]

In tournament play when there is no further action and players are heads up many tournaments require the hands be turned up in that case it makes no difference whatsoever. If the hands are not required to be turned up though this should not occur it is not too bad because the information revealed is not likely to effect play.

[ QUOTE ]
Example 2: 3-6 limit 3 players active on the river 4 hearts players show 2-pair, a set, and a straight. A lady says, "wow I can't believe no one had the flush".

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing wrong with this all the hands have already been tabled, there is no discretionary action which this comment could now effect.

[ QUOTE ]
Example 3: 4-8 limit 2 players active river is seven. Winner shows top two pair and player says, "nice raise on the turn I folded pocket 7's".

[/ QUOTE ]

Again there should not be any comment until all hands are tabled or folded, but if this occurs the information revealed here is not the sort of information likely to effect play.

So while your examples in 1 and 3 may involve talk that should not be going on, they are relatively harmless and only a nit would object.