View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 03:43 PM

Default 15/30 turn against GoT

Reads: CDC is floating, trying to play every hand or close to it. I think in general he's not playing that bad postflop but I haven't seen that many of his hands get to showdown since he folds on the turn a lot when he's drawing dead, and since he's been drawing dead on the turn a lot he's been folding a lot. Anyway.

Earlier Brighten raised 85s from the SB, I think, in a 5-way pot. He's a gambooling asian. He is, however, switching gears from playing badly to playing well occsionally throughout the night and I don't know where he is at this point.

I raise UTG with 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. CDC coldcalls. Folded to Brighten in the BB who makes it 3-bets. I call. CDC calls.

The flop is Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Brighten bets. I raise. CDC 3-bets. Brighten calls. I call.

The turn is the J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Brighten grins, then bets.

What's my play? I'm pretty sure I have CDC beat but I have no clue what Bright could have here.

Rob