Thread: I'm very sorry
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 02:31 PM

Default Re: I\'m very sorry

The comparison to Hitler, Hitler youth, and anything else Nazi related is overused by society but I have to say this is one example of it being a just comparison.

I have read countless messages on this board chock-full of name calling, derision, sexism, racism and any other ism you can come up with. The selective editing of the moderators simply points out that it is their board and their rules. They will let us take swipes at each other and call each other names but don't do anything to disparage them or they may (or may not) choose to censor you.

Sad that whiny, spineless people choose to exercise dictatorial control over what should be an open forum for the poker community. It just goes to show that even the poker world is P.C. (well, selectively P.C.).

Oh, one other comment. Paul's standing as a poster, a poker player, a so-called celebrity, should not even factor into the equation. Equality is the issue, whether it is a first time poster or someone of Paul's notoriety. Equality in application of censorship as well as in treatment of others is the way to go if you must censor.

If you are going to be Nazi's, be proper Nazi's and censor everyone and not just single people out because you disagree with their comments du jour.