Thread: Pinched nerve
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 06:21 AM

Default Re: Pinched nerve

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sry for the mini hijack, but I wanna know whats wrong with me here:

I have this thing, that constantly flares up, in the top of that teardrop shaped muscle that flexes when your calf releases.

With no warning, if Im in a squatting position, with my thighs past parallel, and on the ball of my right foot, I get this shooting pain, followed by heat from my knee to my toes, and a pins and needles feeling. It just remains sore after I change my leg's position, and all that day, and night, my foot feels painful... kinda sore, with dull pain.

Since this keeps happening, probably 10-20 times a year, Im not sure what it is... pinched nerve?

[/ QUOTE ]

If only there were people who were trained to diagnose issues like this. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yup. too bad Im a poor ass mofo trying to string money together to pay off loans and get ready for a new school next semester.

oh and to the guy whose foot is numb, when I was in basic training, our boots did this to us alot, and though most of us got over it, a couple of my buddies say they still have no feeling in one part of the foot.