View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 12:18 AM

Default Re: Where do you prefer to live?

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know what kind of big city atmosphere you are hoping to get in Phoenix. When I hear big city atmosphere I assume people are referring to culture, for lack of a better term. Phoenix has none. If you like sports teams and throngs of people, beers and whores, Madison will do just fine.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost all of my family lives in AZ so that is a big part of it too. Scottsdale (where I will be living) is pretty sweet IMO. Madison is a lot of fun too but I hate winter here. There seems to be a ton of fat chicks in WI, but there are lots of hot ones at UW. Also, I have a fetish for senior citizen women in AZ driving golf carts down the road. And what about the Suns, D-Backs, and Coyotes?

[ QUOTE ]
Best two places I've ever lived were Eau Claire, Wis., and La Crosse, Wis.

[/ QUOTE ]

I go to school at UW-Eau Claire, and go to LaCrosse every year for Oktoberfest. I think the city of Eau Claire kinda sucks but the bars are pretty decent and it is beautiful as you mentioned. Perhaps my opinion has been skewed as I have been living in the student ghetto for 3 years. As for LaCrosse, downtown is definately awesome.