View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 08:56 PM

Default Re: Who will die on tomorrows episode of lost?

[ QUOTE ]
You guys think that because Shannon is "doing movies now," her price is way up? How about Michelle Rodriguez? She has a number of good movies, not saying she is an A-list celebrity but has certainly enjoyed more success than Maggie Grace (Shannon)...Grace did 1 movie that flew under the radar and now she is too good for Lost? doubtful.

i hope the old black lady's hubby dies before she sees him, or maybe they will do the cliche run to each other and BAAAAAM, Charlie gets trigger happy again. Or one of the others will chuck a spear from the woods and SPLAT! the show will not kill anyone key to the show, that would be stupid. lost will probably lose an extra they introduce on the next show

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my point, Michelle Rodriguez was orobably paid a lot to come into the show once last season and now be in it this season. She is looking to be a replacement for someone. Also, Sawyer needs a lady and she would be good for it. They are already foreshadowing this. Michelle is very expensive compared to the rest of the cast, but Shannon's price rises the most just after a big movie comes out. Why pay two big prices instead of one? I'm sure the acrors behind Jack, Hurley, almost everyone, etc. price also rose this season.