View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 05:07 PM

Default Re: Okay, I really have to know.

[ QUOTE ]
Yep. The traits I look for in a woman are (apart from physicalities) independance, passion, ambition, and honestly a sarcastic sense of humor (else they'll hate me).

These are all fantastic qualities, and mistakenly many women will say that a woman as "strong" as this will scare men, intimidate them, and drive them away. Not so... but there is another type of woman, who has some of these traits, but is also ruthless, "untouchable", wants a man to be a puppy she can train. That is unacceptable. They are not God's gift to penises. They are raging b*tches and if they were men, everyone would treat them so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree ... the problem is ... most men, especially those under 30 tend to THINK with their penises. In other words, their brain resides between their legs, instead of between their ears.

I have a grown son, who will be 26 in March. He had one of those types of women that he lived with for 3 years, and she truly WAS a Bitch.

She tried her best to drive a wedge between myself and my son, and the more she tried, the more she failed, and the more she hated me, and tried to drive the wedge deeper.

Not only that, but she was an abuser. One time my son left his dirty undershorts on their bedroom floor, after a shower, and forgot to put them in the hamper.

He was exausted, as he'd been working two jobs to make ends meet, and went to bed. The next thing he knew, he was being beaten awake by her, and she was screaming at him about how could he not put his undershorts in the hamper.

She then ordered him out of the house (it was her house), and when he refused (he paid half the rent), she called the cops and tried to tell him HE beat her.

Well, the cops took ONE look at him, and the blood dripping down from his scalp, and said "Sir, do you wish to press domestic abuse charges against this woman??", which just infurated her even more.

Being his mother, when he showed up at my house, I was livid at her (and I'm too much of a lady to say here what I said about her and what I wanted to do to her, until my son stopped me), and we took pictures of his injuries just in case she was able to twist things around, later on down the road.

Well, he moved out but here she comes ... sweet talking him, wagging her butt at him ... pretty soon .. you know who (or rather, what) was doing the thinking for him again.

Back and forth it went, almost 3 years in total, until he finally shed this Bitch this past summer.

He's got a new girlfriend, one I like and get along with.

However, my point is ... I had a guy once tell me this:

[ QUOTE ]
When the 'little head' is doing the thinking, there will be HELL to pay later on.

[/ QUOTE ]

and from what I've observed, that is pretty much the case indeed.