View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 02:41 PM

Default EV of Personal Pokersite Blacklist

I presently have two. Both are in the top 5.

Here's the dilemma: If anything, there is going to be more and more behaviour of the sort that earned these two the dubious honor of pissing me off so much I never play there again.

Pros:
- I play on smaller poker sites. These contain less multitabling grinders of the species that squat on a level like 3/6 and wreck it.
- I play on fewer poker sites. This allows me to concentrate my bankroll instead of spreading it around. This allows me to play higher levels.
- I become familiar with the poker landscape and will be able to determine where the best games are on what days and what times.
- Get to participate in a wider range of promos.
- I get more and more affiliates.
- Smaller poker sites could mean finding little known fish pools.

Cons:
- I play on smaller sites: This could mean fewer fish.
- I play on smaller sites: This could up the risk of losing a portion of my bankroll because one of them decides to close up shop.
- If the sites are incompatable with Pokertracker, I loose the ability to keep stats. May have to purchase additional tracking software if they are compatable with that.
- I get more and more affiliates.

Alternatively, I could focus intently on developing a relationship with Pokerstars and switch from ring games to SNG's and Tournaments.

Thoughts/Discussions/Feedback?

Thanks

X