View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 01:19 PM

Default Re: Monosuited-flop playalong (weird hand)

[ QUOTE ]
MP2 is a LAG who will raise or reraise any A pf and has been lucksacking my stack off for the last hour and surely thinks I suck eggs at this point.

CO has only been at the table a couple orbits and has played pretty TAGish so far. At this point I think he's capable of pumping a draw.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em
Converted w/ PonksSaver: http://www.pokermentor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=510
- - - HAND 2999291332 - - -
PreFlop: <font color="blue">HERO</font> is UTG+1 with <font color="black">T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]</font> <font color="green">T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]</font> (10 Players)
1 <font color="darkred">fold</font>, <font color="blue">HERO</font> <font color="darkgreen">raises</font>, 2 <font color="darkred">folds</font>, MP2 calls, 1 <font color="darkred">fold</font>, CO calls, 2 <font color="darkred">folds</font>, BB calls,

Flop: (8.50 SB) <font color="blue">2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]</font> <font color="blue">J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]</font> <font color="blue">5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]</font> (4 Players)
BB checks, <font color="blue">HERO</font> <font color="green">bets</font>, MP2 calls, CO <font color="darkgreen">raises</font>, BB calls, <font color="blue">HERO???</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I called. I'm still meh about that but when in doubt I usually pay to see the next card.

Four to the turn for 4+BB's
The turn is the T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
The action gets checked through!

Four to the river for 4+BB's

The river is 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
The action is checked to CO who bets. There's a fold and it's back on me with the LAG left to act...HERO???