View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 12:49 PM

Default Re: Borgata - Collusion?

[ QUOTE ]
The 5/10 player was not claiming that they were colluding. He was just saying that you are only supposed to ask to see someones cards if you suspect collusion and not just because you are curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.. I think I may have been unclear. I will try to keep it simple.

The Indian and the Irishman are friends. Everytime the Irishman looses a hand at show-down with another player at the table, the Indian then asks the dealer to see what his friend the Irishman lost with and the dealer flips over the Irishman's mucked hand once the Irishman agrees.

The 5/10 player we will call him Bob, sits down and observes this a few times and then tells the dealer they can't do that. Once the player mucks his hand its done. He said that the Indian is asking to see the Irishmans hand for collusion purposes. Everyone at the table argues, floor is called over and it is finally agreed upon that mucked hands are mucked hands, and his friend the Indian cannot request to see the Irishmans hands.

I am leaning towards the belief that the 5/10 player was right because two other 5/10 regulars at the table all agreed they should not be doing that and it is sketchy.

Just wanted to get other seasoned players thoughts on this, is it collusion and how?