View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 12:30 PM

Default Re: Is this collusion?

[ QUOTE ]
Hey all,

This should probably go in the zoo but I don't know them and I know you so I'm sticking it here.

Site unimportant. 1/2 6max. 5 handed.
UTG open limps, Hero raises TT, button folds, colluder 1 cold calls in the sb, colluder 2 3-bets in the BB, UTG calls and I call. Four to the flop for 12sb.

Flop is Q 7 2 rainbow.

colluder 1, who is short-stacked bets, colluder 2 raises, UTG folds, I fold, colluder 1 goes all in with 0.75c more than the raise. Colluder 2 thinks until his time almost runs out and then folds.
In the chat he writes, 'One for you bro, lol.'

Colluder 1 has J2, for a pair of twos.

Before I write to support please tell me that I'm not imagining things as I've never seen or had to deal with this before.

Thanks,
Adam.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I read this the first thing I think about is the poor fish or two caught at a 2+2 Stars nano table with eight or nine of us LAGging it up preflop and on the flop. When we grab those tables it's arguably collusion as it's agreed that we're not playing in our "normal" fashion and any random player that gets stuck with us probably has a legitimate complaint.

The second thing that occurs to me is that maybe Colluder 2 has been reading Ken Warren (see Eskimo's Thread.)

That said, I'd go ahead and fire off an email to CS with the details. Might as well make 'em earn their keep.