Old 11-08-2005, 11:36 AM
gildwulf gildwulf is offline
Senior Member

Location: 3/6 six-max and $20-50 SNGs
Default Re: Email with Party re: new account

I got owned too....I also feel like a whore for saying I liked Party's layout.

Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 03:03:30 -0800 (PST)
From: XXXXXXXXXXX Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Closing down old account and opening
To: support@partypoker.com

[ QUOTE ]

Hi,

My name is XXXXXX and I would like to close my old account and re-open a new one. I know you guys may not normally do this, but there are exceptional circumstances here. My brother XXXX and I originally signed up for Partypoker together on the same account. Unfortunately, he is in Montreal and I recently moved to Chicago. I would like to set up a separate account and close down this old one so we can start over...I'm no longer comfortable to play on a joint account at the stakes I play. I would also like to add I used to be a high-volume short-handed limit player on another site and would really like to bring all my business over to Party because I like the layout of your site so much better.

Please help me close down my old account and open up another one. Let me know if this is acceptable and I will cash out what is left of my bankroll in my old account.

Thank you,
Zach

[/ QUOTE ]

Their rather quick response:

[ QUOTE ]
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:25:57 -0500 (EST)
From: support@partypoker.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: XXXXXXXX
Subject: Response from PartyPoker.com [#3994801]

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.

We note from our records that you already have an account with a
website that is powered and regulated by PartyGaming. Therefore you will not
be allowed to create another account. In order to prevent collusion we
have restrictions in place which will allow only one account per
player.

Please continue to use the existing account. If you have forgotten your
account name or password, please click on the 'Forgot Password' tab on
Main Lobby.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Sunil
Poker Customer Care