View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 01:40 AM

Default Re: Okay, I really have to know.

[ QUOTE ]
Nah, I mean the everyday working girl who wears girl suits, and swears up and down she doesnt need men... also treating men who come up to her like crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. These I try and stay away from. Also, I never turn my back on them or confide in them. My experience with them has been B.A.D. The can be the most ruthless, conniving, viscious, dangerous animal on the face of the earth. And they care not the gender they prey on.

By staying away I don't mean I go out of my way to ignore them. That only brings you, IMO, up on their radar as a potential target. I was always friendly, courteous and professional when dealing with them.

My first CO in the AF was a female major. I had nothing but respect and admiration for her. When I got out I worked with females in positions of authority. Mix of bad, good, great. Just like men. That's with 2 very large corps. Many of the females in the trenches, though, seem to have a lot of "issues."

Looks like I'm gettin' windy - again. No, I'm not intimidated by them. Just wary.