View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 09:54 PM

Default Re: Starting to loose sanity against LAGs

yeah good point, the check raise on the flop was the one place i wasn't completely sure on. And perhaps guy with Q7o might have folded if someone raised behind me. Under 'normal' circumstances being in early position I should probably check and expect someone in late position to raise then I could reraise knocking out everyone in the middle but if i'm at a table of lags betting out and hoping for a reraise close behind me does make more sense.

Obviously my net for overcards such as QQ has been positive but perhaps not as much as it needs to be. Making +$68 with pocket queens in 10k hands indicates somethings probably wrong right?

But i think that brings me to my core question. He probably would have called. It seems like there's always a few that will play crazy hands to the river, therefore making top pairs and over pairs usually worthless (it seems) as one of the three opponents you're up against will always draw out to two ragged pair or better. Is the key to beating multiple LAGs in not going as far with top pair and overpairs as soon as you meet reversed agression? Or is the key just to find another table? Or do I just chalk it up to variance?