View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 07:28 PM

Default Re: PokerAce GameTime+ PlayerView

[ QUOTE ]
I used PAHUD for a little bit, and it, in my opinion, was horrible. I play at pokerstars, fwiw. It does have the nifty little feature of automatically finding tables, however, it was extremely difficult to set it up for my tables, and it displayed things incorrectly, ie: stats at the wrong spot, and mucked showdown cards on the wrong spot. Also, it stopped working once they started selling it. This made me very angry, but whatever, if you want to make money, have fun, it just isn't cool to relinquish the use from people who helped you while it was testing. I use Gametime+ now, and I find it massively superior, except it doesn't auto show mucked cards. Stats for every player are shown, taken from action only at the table, whereas you need x number of hands with PAHUD to get stats to show up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you playing on a 6 max table? If you were and if you would've read the tutorial, you would've found that you need to right-click the table name in PA Hud and tell it to treat the table as 6 max.

The reason it "stopped working" was because PokerStars made an update to their software that broke the code in PA Hud that automatically opens the Instant Hand History window. All you need to do is open it manually before you start playing and things will work normally. This will be fixed in the next version.

You can also change the minimum hands required in PA Hud and tell it to filter for the current session only if that's what you wish.