View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 12:12 PM

Default Re: Won trip for tourney

I missed the buy in for the big tourney. I sort of lost my focus after qualifying for the trip. I am not a good tourney player anyway. I usually play short handed and I guess I am used to pushing small edges too far. But this time I played conservative and got very lucky.

[ QUOTE ]
does anybody have any idea if I need a visa to go there [ QUOTE ]

Go the the St Kitts website they will tell you what you need for travel to St Kitts.

[ QUOTE ]
but, if any friendly soul is already going through this and has some advice, will greatly appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been searching tickets. I am coming from a long way away.(West coast Canada). Expedia not only has the best deal but is the shortest flight for me if I drive to Seattle. I went to the Airlines website and it was 50% more. I also searched Travelocity and a few more.

I was in Hawaii and I missed my connection mainly do to Expedia booking connections that were to close. That was not a problem they just put me on the next available flight for that airlines.

I screwed up on the quotes. Let me know what your finding out I will keep you posted.