View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 09:56 AM

Default Re: $50 NL - vs $25 NL

[ QUOTE ]

This is a common fallacy. Is it better for your 10th grade son to learn basketball by playing against other 10th graders or by having him play against the Lakers? If he can't play on a 10th grade level, how is he supposed to own Kobe and Co?

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for your comments - your analogy goes a bit too far tho [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - is it better for your 10th grade son to play basketball against other 10th graders - or against 12th graders - who will more than likely outreach/outjump/outplay - but provided your son is stubborn - won't give up or get so frustrated with his game that his emotions start affecting his play...

[ QUOTE ]

If you can't beat the NL $50's, you will get crushed at NL $200 where there are players who are actually pretty good. You will just lose your money quicker against better players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is why altho I am happy to play $50 NL I am not going to move up just yet - at least till I start getting much better results.

I shall give this thread a rest now and post some hands later so you can all slate me on how I actually play - and not where I play [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]