View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 07:09 AM

Default Re: Another Reason Why Ashley Simpson is a WASTE OF SPACE

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get what being rich has to do with being young and drunk. Just because your jealous people are rich doesn't mean you should be mad at them or hold them to higher expectations for their actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being rich doesn't have anything to do with it. Being famous does. If you're rich because you invented velcro, then who gives a damn...people aren't buying "you," they're buying some functional product you invented. They care only about what your product does, not the person who made it. But when you're rich BECAUSE people have bought into YOU (or in Ashlee Simpson's case...because your hot-ass and also very talented sister got famous and you said, "Daddy I want a music career TOO!!!"), then I DO think you have a higher obligation not to act like a total twat toward regular people. I don't care how drunk I've ever been, I can't get away with crap like that -- and whenever I have acted like an ass...the people that know me have definitely given me a hard time. When you're making a VERY healthy living off "people knowing you," then you have to expect ALL of those people to have a right to give you a hard time when you act like an ass. The fact that she didn't even EARN her success and just so happens to be one of the least talented people EVER to get to experience the joy of a major recording career makes it all that much easier to make fun of her dumbass.