View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Re: This is the first OFFICIAL after-Magoo Thread!

Who knows! 2+2er's are strange, just look at that Ed Miller, for example. Boy, wonder what kind of parents raised him...lol [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I guess I still look a lot like a guy. When I first sat down at my table, a man there kept waving me down saying, "Sir, Sir..." Finally I looked at him and said, "First of all, I'm a woman!"

So maybe being a female wasn't the problem, maybe they all still think I'm really a guy [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

This was my first attempt at playing Stud games again since chemo. I didn't have a hard time until I got tired, and then I couldn't remember any card off of the deck!

Good to see you are doing well. I was worried about your situation. This was the first time I'd been back to Vegas since before chemo started, so it was kind of an experiment to see how I'd fare. I think I'd better wait another month or so before testing the waters again (still completely wiped out over 24 hours after arriving home).

I will let you know when we come up for real and can make plans.

[ QUOTE ]
Well, Felicia, if you read OOT, you know that the average 2+2er does not have a clue about how to relate to women. I hear the word "intimidating" applied to me all the time. It merely means intelligent woman who can hold up her end and beat men at their own game. Actually I am a plump, cuddly Pillsbury doughgirl until I run across an officious, condescending fool, and then I am bitch-on-wheels. Ordinary inoffensive fools get a free pass.

I hope you are doing well in the recovery department. Next time you are in Vegas, say hi.

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]