View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 02:07 PM

Default Re: This is the first OFFICIAL after-Magoo Thread!

Oh God I just woke up with the biggest headache! Best hand from last night...

Tight Old Man (TOM) is watching the Magoo action, just licking his chops, dying to join in and make some big bucks from us. We oblidge him with a seat and vow to take every bit of his $100 buy-in.

Several hands later I look and see AA and declare, "Blind raise.", tossing $2 into the pot. TOM re-raises, everyone else caps it, 10-handed and the flop is A J something. Checked to me, I bet declaring, "Blind bet.", TOM re-raises, a few others stay, I re-raise saying, "Blind re-raise!", capped, etc. Turn is some non-threating card, checked to me, "Blind bet!", TOM re-raises, the rest fold, we cap, etc. River is crap card again, I bet out, "Blind bet.", TOM and I cap it. He gleefully turns over AJ, and I "Hollywood it" for a few seconds, slowly peeking at my cards, then BAM! I slap down the bad news.

"That's fcuking bull$hit!", TOM yells out, as the table howls. The dealer is pushing me the enourmous pot, I tell the dealer to half it and keep that for his tip. TOM is still cursing up a storm, throws his remaining few chips to the dealer to and says, "You can fcuking have these too!", and storms off.

Good times.