View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 10:38 AM

Default Re: Controversial Last Ditch Advice for Snowball 138

[ QUOTE ]
...deception is as fundamental to dating as it is to poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a statement because it speaks volumes about your experience with dating and the opposite sex.

It doesn't shock me that males employ such cowardly ways to woe women (because I hear about them all the time from my female friends) but it shocks the hell out of me people are actually defending it as ethical and describing it as genius.

[ QUOTE ]
Afterall, we're not playing for tiddlywinks, are we?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think dating and relationships is a game to be won or lost you are sadly mistaken.

I'm going to put it to you straight Snowball. Above all else women like confidence in a man. Playing mind games is a sign of mental and emotional weakness. Some women may be able to be conned into sleeping with you but trust me, they will not wake up respecting you and if you have any shred of self-respect you will not wake up respecting yourself.

Use some your poker analysis skills, push aside your emotions and really examine what you are doing here. Can you see how you are plotting and scheming to get this girl you claim to like into bed? Let me ask you this, if she caught wind of this planning would she be happy? In your mind, does all this not seem a little cowardly and pathetic?