View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 10:23 AM

Default Re: Controversial Last Ditch Advice for Snowball 138

Hmm, You're misunderstanding my use of game. Or maybe I just used it wrong. Everyone has a game and I gaurantee you have a game too. I would classify this particular example as a game, going to these kind of lengths for a girl is a definite game and I have said so, but still offered advice.

The kind of game all men have to develop has more to do with being yourself than anything. Some men don't get woman because they are too nice, they BS the woman (and the woman always detect it), put all the woman's wants first, do any dumb [censored] they don't want to do just because the woman says to do it, and the woman isn't attracted to that fakeness. They wonder why they can't get chicks and just assume its because "nice guys finish last". But if they developed "game" they would see they just have to be themselves, not Bs the woman or play into any of her stupid games and call her on any games she plays. If they did this they could be nice and finish first by being themselves which is part of the game.

The nice guy who doesn't have game, doesn't be himself-tries to impress the woman, goes in with no weapons and has no chance. The nice guy who goes in with "game" knows he just has to be himself and not be fake is the one with the weapons. Does that analogy work.