View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 01:33 AM

Default Re: PLO8 200 Games at Party Observations

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2)I rarely see a lot of players that used to be regulars. I noticed a lot of people that used to play a lot and for a while(i.e. months) are nowhere to be found. I hate to admit this, but I think the fish are getting the best of them.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't understand. Are you saying these players who disappeared are the good players, and the fish ran them off? Or vice versa?

Also, probably the reason why so many people disappeared is because they are no longer playing under their skins aliases. All the eurobet, empire, etc players are now using their Party aliases, which you may never have seen before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well ive noticed this in the last few weeks. A lot of the regular 200-400 players are now playing 50-100. I found this out because I moved down from the 200 tables as I was going through a really terrible downswing. A lot of people I had played with at the 200 tables previously were now playing 100 or lower.

The question on my mind is this, where is the money going?

What I mean by that is that I see crazy players that play terrible and rely on hitting miracles and punishing people winning a ton for like 1 week. Then I see them broke, but a lot of the regulars are broke as well, so wheres the cash?

I guess thats what I am saying.

Edit:Ok went on a tangent, lol. Anyway I was basically saying I see the regulars in the smaller games now.