View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 02:09 PM

Default Re: Stop talking at the tables (LC)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2. How the hell does some 35 year old woman know about SSHE???! I hope she isn't think of playing online.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean? They sell SSHE at all the bookstores and lots of people know about 2+2....even old people....David and Mason have been publishing for quite some time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man... she was *35*???

That's freakin *old*, dude!

Most 35-year-olds can't even read any more, much less figure out how to get on line.

She probably doesn't even have sex any more.

I hope I never get to be 35.

[/ QUOTE ]

As unbelievable as this may sound to some of you, I am a 51-year old woman who owns SSHE.......along with HEFAP and TOP. I've been a good customer of Sklansky, Malmuth and Miller. Started playing this past February, and thanks to them, I have been a winner.

Some "old ladies" can play. And we especially enjoy the young pups at our table who think we can't......

[/ QUOTE ]

I too am a little old lady (ten years older than Malo), and I have read every word of GSIH and SSHE several times over and all the 2+2 magazine articles and many 2+2 threads. And, yes, I can still read (in a number of different languages) and write to a publishable standard. And obviously I know how to get online and spend a great deal of time (and money) there.

And as for sex, it only gets better for women over 35 (and smart young men know that). For women there is really no upper limit. Alas, this is not true for men who struggle in that department as they age (go, little blue pill). You young fellows sitting in your underpants in your parents' basement, 8-tabling and pissing in pickle jars, don't try to teach your grandmas to suck eggs. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]