Thread: Neteller Qs
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 02:45 AM

Default Re: Neteller Qs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went through this last night and thought it might be helpful to share my experience. I took the same angle as RunDownHouse and they seemed like they were going to merge everything for me. 10 minutes later I get a call and they said there was no way they could transfer the money from my old account to my new account. I took it to the supervisor level and he was steadfast about it - he said new controls in their system would not allow moving the money from the old account to the new account.

After some back and forth, I asked him if I could pull the money out of my old account, close it, and then call back and have my new one activated. He was fine with that.

I moved the balance to Stars, called back and they closed the old Neteller and activated the new one in 10 minute call. I was also allowed to use my old email address.

So, it looks like this works more easily if you don't have any balance sitting in your old Neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

Subby, did you move the money back from Stars to your new neteller account? Any problems? I also don't get the part about the same email address. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had problems in that Stars wouldn't let me setup a new neteller account with them until 15 business days after my last neteller transaction with my old account. Anyone else get this?