View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 10:34 PM

Default Re: Controversial Last Ditch Advice for Snowball 138

[ QUOTE ]
behemoth-

Not once has snow mentioned this girl playing games with him. All that has been mentioned is Sklansky's bet and how he should get her drunk and screw her.

Although I am a tomboy at heart, I have never played games because I like straightforward people. I would rather have someone tell me straight up what's going on than to have to live through someones horrible idea of a game/bet.

I guess it comes down to respect. Me and my boyfriend have never played games and jebus am I thankful.

I don't really care about another dumb bitch in the world to be perfectly honest. If you ask me, I'm the only cool girl you'll ever meet. I was just trying to instill some sense in this ridiculous schpeal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew you would say that.

Yes, this girl IS playing a game... know what it's called? "I'll play innocent, and act like I dont know that Im hot, like I dont know touching you on the shoulder bringing you presents etc. makes you think I want you. I do know that since Im hot, I'm leading you on... but I'll act like I don't because it's more fun that way."

Sorry, Im glad you and your bf have a great relationship, and maybe you never played games, but then you're on a poker forum so what kinda chick are you really?