View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Is my flush good enough?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bet the flop, planning to 3-bet.

There's no way you should ever fold this turn. Your flush is well-disguised. I agree with miles that you should call down, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah. i meant to say this too. lead the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I felt that leading the flop or check/raising were both pretty close. The likely bettor was in a middle position and I felt if he bet and got a caller before I raised I could get more money in. The cold call before the 3 bet was an added bonus, with the 3 bet giving me a clear value cap.

Pre-flop call was a little loose maybe. When MP3 raised I remember saying to myself "1 cold-caller and I'll take a look"! So I did. I fold most suited cards here, but like to play them with a couple in if I have some connectiveness.

This is how the hand played out

Hero calls.

River Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Hero checks, MP1 checks, CO checks !!!!!!!!!!

Now I know my hand is good.

MP1 shows K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] , 2 pair kings and tens
CO shows K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2 pair kings and queens

MHIG

Can't beleive the river got checked through with 2 lots of 2 pair out and my flush! Damn.

I lost to flush over flush 1/2 hour earlier with a Jack high flush when we both flopped our hands. So a little worried about it again I guess.