View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 03:11 PM

Default Re: Air America Going Down the Tubes

[ QUOTE ]
My information was off. I was going by things I've heard...

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Honesty is refreshing. Admission of a poo-poo is rare. Even the small errors.
Thank you for that.

Thank you also for the link. It was interesting. Not just the demo stuff, but the info about the investors not all being "George Soros types." (as Bill O. would have me believe)

I remember when Larry King tried a radio show. I listened, hoping to hear honest opinion and information. Well, I was really disappointed. After about a week of his, IMO, crap and s***ty attitude toward anyone disagreeing with him, I gave up.

I was a fan of The Daily Show until he got so GWB negative. Not funny, to me, when you just want to poke fun and pander to the lowest common denominator. No matter which side you're arguing for.

These two bad experiences caused me to be, I admit, biased in thinking AAR's choice of AF and JG as their featured hosts was bad. I've seen, IMO, very little good humor from AF and I've enjoyed a lot of JG's routines and acting. I don't look to them for sage political information.

Maybe I'm just ignorantly looking/hoping for another Will Rogers to come along.